Our Uptime Report
What is it?
Vertain's Uptime Report shows (click
to see an example):
- The weekly uptime of the named server for the last 12 weeks (or less as available).
- The current status of the server (Up or Down) and
how long it has been in effect.
The weekly uptime is the total time, in percent, during which
the server was available and accessible, as measured
periodically by Vertain's website monitors.
Who needs it?
This Report is appropriate for providers of online services who want
to differentiate themselves from their competition by showing their
current (and prospective) customers the actual uptime history
of their servers, measured externally by an independent monitoring
It's free and easy do set up:
- Open a monitoring account to start
collecting uptime data right away.
- View the uptime data through your password-protected account.
- When you're ready to show the data, add to your site a link to
The report will then be available for viewing from your site.